Happy New Year! The Better Breathing Choir is taking a break for the winter. Keep singing at home and practising the breathing exercises. Check the News section on this webpage for links to articles and videos of interest! If you have any questions, email me!
The St. John’s Better Breathing Choir is currently running sessions until 11th October, then we are taking a 2-week break. Another session will start again on Wednesday 1st November.
We meet at the Lantern on Wednesdays at 7pm. There’s no registration, so why not come and join us for some breathing exercises, singing and refreshments!
The St. John’s Better Breathing Choir is an opportunity for anyone living with any lung disease or breathing difficulties to sing together in a relaxed and supportive environment.
- At the Lantern, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s
- Parking close to building — accessible entrance at the back of the building — call the Lantern for more information
- No auditions
- No previous singing experience necessary
- No need to read music
- No cost
- No registration
- Support group with guest speakers following the choir session
- Breathing exercises in a fun environment
- Music that everyone loves to sing!
For more information contact…
Jane Gosine email@example.com
Kalen Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
For choir members: