24 March, 2018
The St. John’s Better Breathing Choir is an opportunity for anyone living with any breathing difficulties or lung disease to sing together in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Choir starts again on Wednesday 23 May, 7pm. at the Lantern, 35 Barnes Road
Come and join us for some breathing exercises, singing, and refreshments in a relaxed environment!
- At the Lantern, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s
- Parking close to building — accessible entrance at the back of the building — call the Lantern for more information [(709) 753-8760]
- No previous singing experience necessary
- No need to read music
- No cost
- No registration
- No auditions
- Support group with guest speakers following some of the choir sessions
- Breathing exercises in a fun environment
- Music that you’ll enjoy singing!
For more information contact…
Jane Gosine email@example.com
Kalen Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
For choir members:
Email me Jane or Kalen for the password!