30 August 2018
Exciting news…. choir starts again next month on Wednesday 26 September 7pm. at the Lantern on Barnes Road. If you need any further information, send me an email. I look forward to seeing you next month!
12 July 2018
Sadly, 11th July was the last choir session for the summer, but we will be starting again in September. Once we have confirmation of the date, we will post information here! Keep singing during the summer! See you all again in September!
30 May 2018
Due to the bad weather, choir is cancelled tonight (30 May). See you next week!
24 March, 2018
The St. John’s Better Breathing Choir is an opportunity for anyone living with any breathing difficulties or lung disease to sing together in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Choir starts again on Wednesday 23 May, 7pm. at the Lantern, 35 Barnes Road
Come and join us for some breathing exercises, singing, and refreshments in a relaxed environment!
- At the Lantern, 35 Barnes Road, St. John’s
- Parking close to building — accessible entrance at the back of the building — call the Lantern for more information [(709) 753-8760]
- No previous singing experience necessary
- No need to read music
- No cost
- No registration
- No auditions
- Support group with guest speakers following some of the choir sessions
- Breathing exercises in a fun environment
- Music that you’ll enjoy singing!
For more information contact…
Jane Gosine email@example.com
Kalen Thomson firstname.lastname@example.org
For choir members:
Email me Jane or Kalen for the password!