Referral form for Remote Patient Monitoring — note that you can self refer. Anyone with a clinical diagnosis of COPD, Heart Failure or Type II Diabetes is eligible for the programme. Click on the link below!
Referral form for pulmonary rehabilitation — click on the link below!
Links to organizations
- Newfoundland and Labrador Lung Association
- Alpha 1 Canada
- Smokers Helpline
- COPD Canada
- Asthma Society of Canada
- Living Well with COPD
- Air Quality Health Index
- Information on correct inhaler use
- Video about radon
- Health Canada information about radon [Tel. 1 866 225 0709]
- Canadian National Radon Proficiency Program
- National Radon Program [Tel. 902 440 2714]
- Renee White, Music Therapist
- Vocal straw exercise with Dr Titze
- Remote Patient Monitoring Program, Eastern Health
- BBC Learn to Sing — on this webpage, you’ll find all sorts of information about singing! If you click on “Body Basics”, you’ll find information about posture and some really good warm-up exercises. You’ll also find some good exercises under “Breathing Better”. You’ll find good advice and exercises for working on your vocal range (under “Find your voice”) and articulation (under “Loud and Clear”). Under “Top tips”, you’ll find useful advice on how to improve your singing and the final section has more exercises that can help improve your singing voice and breathing!